Several questions

« Older   Newer »
tunjevina
view post Posted on 2/8/2013, 02:07     +1   -1

Hy, I'm from Serbia,I started playing this game several days ago and i really like it :(B):
I have a few questions.

1. What does Preseason training improve? I've took Lietuvos Rytas and I've spent 185k on preseason training.I noticed that it doesn't improve players attributes, and after preseason all of my players had 99 on form, so I'm guessing it doesn't improve form either.

2.How much money should be spent on staff contracts?I've spent 420k and I believe it was too much :(

3.This is my training table: image.My players are not getting any progress on stats, some are even decreasing even though they are young :unsure:
Here are some of my talents: image
So what am i doing wrong?

4.I always have much more turnovers than my opponent, usually around 16-17, and my opponent 7-10.This is my tactics: image What should i change?
And i don't use fastbreaks during the match ;)

5.These are my results so far: image
They are ok, but still i have a lot of trouble scoring in the last quarter even though i rest my players much more than my opponent.For example, in my last game against Efes, after 3 quarters it was 50-61, it ended 66-66 and they beet me on OT.And before the 4. quarter all of my players had 75+ on form and some of theirs got only 30-40.My first point in the last quarter was after 7:40 minutes :(DH):
So against Efes i've scored 5 in last quarter, agains Maccabi 12, against Neptunas 13 and against Prienai 11 (only 25 in second half)
And in all of those matches I've entered in last quarter with better condition than opponent.

6.It's December 4 and my cash is 229.240, remaining salaries 2.730.768
Am i gonna go to bankrupt :(MM): ?

tunjevina
view post Posted on 3/8/2013, 23:31     +1   -1

Is anybody gonna answer :(

view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 13:13     +1   -1

Esperimento #1986/ter

Group:
BetaTester

We're almost all on holiday, I guess :P

Anyways:
1) Don't know exactly. I've always guessed it improves generally all the players' skill, but I'm not fully sure.
2) Maybe it's a bit too much, but it's not that exaggerate. The hint is to think whether that member will be useful or not. Are you going to train young players? So a trainer/scout for your youth team will be necessary. Are you going to buy lots of players on the transfermarket? You will need a good GM. And so on.
3) Give them some more time... Compare them after a season, not after a month or two. Of course, if you make them play they will improve more, but it's mainly a matter of time.
4) Who's responsible for most of turnovers? You should consider to get someone more skilled in passing, eventually.
5)You may consider to use different tactics during a single match. I don't know if you use just a tactic during the whole time, but if that's the case your opponent may find a manner to block you. Just an idea.
6) I fear you will, even if I'm not 100% sure. How much have you spent on transfermarket? Eventually you should consider to sell the weakest members of your team, replacing them with someone from youth team.

Dusan
view post Posted on 17/9/2013, 12:51     +1   -1

1. Form
2. Salary cap + Number of home games X income per game
rest - already answered

P.S. Ima nas dosta iz Srbije ;)

3 replies since 2/8/2013, 02:07   324 views