« Older   Newer »
"qualcuno"
view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 13:13 by: "qualcuno"     +1   -1

Esperimento #1986/ter

Group:
BetaTester

We're almost all on holiday, I guess :P

Anyways:
1) Don't know exactly. I've always guessed it improves generally all the players' skill, but I'm not fully sure.
2) Maybe it's a bit too much, but it's not that exaggerate. The hint is to think whether that member will be useful or not. Are you going to train young players? So a trainer/scout for your youth team will be necessary. Are you going to buy lots of players on the transfermarket? You will need a good GM. And so on.
3) Give them some more time... Compare them after a season, not after a month or two. Of course, if you make them play they will improve more, but it's mainly a matter of time.
4) Who's responsible for most of turnovers? You should consider to get someone more skilled in passing, eventually.
5)You may consider to use different tactics during a single match. I don't know if you use just a tactic during the whole time, but if that's the case your opponent may find a manner to block you. Just an idea.
6) I fear you will, even if I'm not 100% sure. How much have you spent on transfermarket? Eventually you should consider to sell the weakest members of your team, replacing them with someone from youth team.

3 replies since 2/8/2013, 02:07   324 views